Question about RCA 27V520T 27" TV
The volume and on/off will not respond to the remote we have to unplug it to turn off. also the volume goes high and low by itself. could this be a weak resistor or gain control, or transistor? help!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2014 | RCA Optimus/Stav-3880 Rcvr Parts - Board -...
Dec 23, 2007 | RCA F38310 38" TV
Mar 19, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Nov 04, 2007 | Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2007 | RCA 27F530T 27" TV
Sep 22, 2017 | RCA 27V520T 27" TV
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: