Question about Brother DCP-J140w Wireless Compact Inkjet All-in-One Dcpj140w
Want to scan a document to fold in computer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Scanner or PC?
Neither is it a prob with the computer nor with the scanner. Let me guess, either is your usb connection cable longer than 2m or you have connected the usb printer/scanner cable to a usb hub. Do use a cable no longer than a max of 3m and do connect the usb cable directly to the computer usb slot.
Neither is it a prob with the computer nor with the scanner.
Let me guess,
either is your usb connection cable longer than 2m or you have connected the usb printer/scanner cable to a usb hub.
Do use a cable no longer than a max of 3m and do connect the usb cable directly to the computer usb slot.
Posted on Oct 18, 2007
There are lots of programs to be had.
You need a program that you can use on your PC with this program you scan it to your PC and then print it out, ok you need a program like art or photo or paint or some thing like this that have a scan in it.
Read more below.
The best program to put on your Pc is what I use and it is Free you, it is called PagePluse SE, you should try it you can do all sort of things with it but there no scan on it, just scan your photos to the your pc with another program witch has scan on it and put them in the SE program and you can do any size you wont and after adding text to it or backgrounds you can send it to the printer and print, an other program I use for scanning from the printer to the PC is called PainShop Pro 7 witch is a old program there newer ones out now but I am happy just using the old one it does the trick.
The Free version is Called PagePluse SE you not need the version 9.
Ok here the link to download the PagePluse SE program and it not a free trial it a free, there is one you can Buy but this is all you need download the free one it just as good.
Click Link = http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/pageplus/index.asp
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Samsung SCX 4623F - multifunction fax /...
1. Turn on your all-in-one printer and computer. Check the connections between the two machines.
2. Lift the printer's document lid. Examine the scanning surface and the underside of the lid for dust and fingerprints.
3. Put the document you wish to scan face-down on the glass. Use the alignment markers to help you square up the object. These are usually found on the left-hand edge of the scanning area.
4.Close the printer's document lid slowly so the document does not shift position.
5. Select a scan resolution. The higher the dpi (dots per inch) count, the sharper and more detailed the image.
6. Push the scan button. You may have to do this on the printer itself or on your computer.
7. Check the preview of your scan on your computer. Depending on your all-in-one printer and software, you may have to prompt your computer to display the preview for you.
8. Edit the image as it appears on your computer if you want to make changes. Your scanning software might let you enlarge, resize or otherwise manipulate the final product.
9. Accept the scan and save. Return the original document to a safe location.
Aug 10, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio MP C2051 Color Copier wDOC...
quick fix for most communication errors can be achieved by resetting the
printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect the printer from your
computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to your computer. Then try
to print again once the computer fully recognizes the USB connection.
that doesn't help, try the steps below:
Disconnect the printer from your computer.
Rebrick (pull out power supply, black box where the
power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30
On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes.
Delete the Lexmark print object.
Reboot your pc.
When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print/scan again.
Aug 24, 2011 | Lexmark X4690 Wireless InkJet Printer
May 26, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
May 08, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Dec 19, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 27, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jan 22, 2009 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: