- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you better let the repair man or the technician do the job, it is not easy, you gonna need small precission tools to remove the screw and the difficult part is the folding connection, you gotta be very carefull , you might damage the Flex(tape wire connecting your screen and the main board) , it is advisable to let the technician do it.
I think u have some problem with removing back cover of ur phone
To change sim card follow below instruction
1) Turn off your mobile phone (press switch off button on top of the phone)
2) Remove back cover by pressing unlock button on the cover & slide cover upwards gently (please take care you would not force the camera cover)
3) Remove Battery From the phone & u will see ur current sim or sim slot
4) Check instruction & insert your sim