Question about Sony KP-57WS520 57" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
According to the self diagnostic system 4 thimes LED blinking,
The fault is in vertical section, Vertical deflection is stopped, 15V not supplied (D Board), IC 5101 could be faulty(D Board).
Therefore check the above mention area it will help you.
Thanks for using fixya.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
3 choices are available. Take it in for service(expensive), try to clean waste ink pad yourself(messy) or try this reset yourself. It works on many different models and may be your answer.
I have been running my printer for approximately 2 years since resetting mine without a problem.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2011 | Sony KP-57WS520 57" Rear Projection...
Jul 18, 2010 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jul 17, 2009 | Panasonic PT-43LC14 43" Rear Projection...
Sep 17, 2008 | Kenwood KAC-7202 Car Audio Amplifier
Jan 27, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Sep 17, 2007 | Televison & Video
Aug 27, 2007 | Sony KV-36XBR400 36" TV
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!