Question about Toshiba Satellite U305-S2812 Notebook
I keep getting the message 'no audio output device is installed' on my toshiba u 305- s 2812 laptop. I repeatedly install the realtek audio device from the toshiba website...and restart my computer which may or may not have installed the sound device (more often than not i need to redo the process). Of late i have run the installation process over 8-10 times without any luck .
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A1O A15 A20 A25 A30 A35...
Oct 12, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Feb 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite U300-ST3091 Notebook
Jun 18, 2018 | GE Computers & Internet
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: