Question about Royal 29549X Dictionary
I cannot set the month, day, time, etc. on my rp6s Royal Spelling Dictionary. I have searched the internet for the directions, but have had no luck. Please let me know how I can set the month, day, and time on my rp6s "American Heritage Dictionary/ Roget's II: The New Thesaurus."
1. Press the "time" icon just below the screen until the date and time shows up (not the count down screen)
2. Press the "edit" button (same as the "new" button)
3. Use the number portion (to the right of the screen) to enter the information.
4. To change the am/pm setting, use the "am/pm" button (same as the letter "B") to toggle between the two.
5. Hit "OK" after correct information is set.
5. Screen info should show exactly what you put in with the corresponding day of the week.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
WHERE DO I GET A MANUAL FOR THIS THING?
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
Its a real piece of mother fucken shit
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Ok just go to time and then new change the date time and year then hit ok
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2011 | Royal DTS630 Dictionary
Mar 29, 2010 | Sharp PW-E350 Electronic Dictionary
Dec 10, 2009 | Royal 29549X Dictionary
Feb 01, 2009 | Zelco 90112 Bookmark Dictionary II
896 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: