Question about THQ The Lawnmower Man
Is the tecumseh TEC 740049 service manual the same as 692509
Per tecumseh yes it is
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
Ya most of it is same u can try using that
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2015 | Tecumseh Garden
Dec 02, 2014 | Toro Garden
Nov 05, 2014 | Garden
Sep 29, 2012 | Craftsman Tecumseh Snowblower 7hp...
Feb 23, 2012 | Tecumseh Snowblower Snow Blower Starter...
Apr 30, 2011 | Garden
BREATHER PASSING OIL
1. Check the oil level, make sure the engine is not overfilled. Also verify that the viscosity rating on the container of
the oil being used is to specification.
2. Check the angle of operation. Avoid prolonged use at a severe angle.
3. Check the engine R.P.M. setting for excessive R.P.M. using a vibratach or other tachometer and compare it to the
R.P.M. settings found on microfiche card # 30 according to the engine model and specification number. Adjust the
high and low R.P.M. as necessary.
4. Check for leaking or damaged gaskets, seals, or "O"-rings. External leaks may not be evident; however, the leak
may prevent the engine from achieving a partial crankcase vacuum.
5. Check the breather for damage, dirty condition, or improper installation. The oil return hole(s) must face down.
6. Check the engine compression using a compression tester. If the engine has weak compression, determine the
cause of weak compression: worn rings, leaking head gasket, or leaking valves. Follow the compression tester's
I can help more... the engine number you passed did not cross.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Jan 25, 2011 | Tecumseh Snowblower Snow Blower Starter...
May 10, 2010 | Taylor 5757 Digital Glass Body Fat Scale
Apr 10, 2009 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
May 26, 2008 | Tec Patio II Grill
3,115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: