2 brand new, will not power up, fully charged, full of songs.
I bought 2 of these brand new, my pc found the drivers and software just fine, filled them with songs, charged them fully, but once unplugged from the computer, the lights go off and they will not turn on or play music at all, no lights on screen at all. They say full charged when plugged into the pc, I have followed all instructions to a t, and still nothing.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried Charging with other charger? In your case it sounds like your Battery is allmost dead. So I'll suggest you to Visit HP site and download Battery testing Software. With that software you can how if your battery is ok or not. If the software shows you that you need to replace battery then there is no option rather then listening to the software.
How long have you been using the netbook? If it's brand new, then your battery life is too short. First of all, remember the following for ensuring that your battery performance is optimal:
1. A new battery pack must be fully charged before it is put into use. 2. A new battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged a few times before it starts performing at full capacity. 3. Batteries discharge when left unused. If you intend to store the netbook for a while, make sure that the battery is fully charged before you do so. 4. Fully drain and fully recharge your batteries every few months.
If your netbook is new, then try one or more of the following and see how your battery performance gets affected:1. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device. 2. Use built-in power management on your portable device. 3. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use. 4. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your netbook. 5.. Add more RAM if you can, as this will reduce the usage of the hard drive which exhausts the power quicker. Hope this helps.
1. Download the drivers from here: www.mscustomercare.com
2. Make sure the device is fully charged and not in charge mode.
3. Unzip and install the drivers with the device connected to your pc.
Hope this helps.
You might hook your charger up to your battery and check the voltage that you are getting when it is fully charged. It may be that the charger is bad.
Your voltage when fully charged with the battery on it should be a little over the rated voltage of the battery.
Just a thought. Be sure you are using the correct poweradapter/charger also.
Reply With Quote