A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, when did this problem first occur? I would suggest checking with the email service provider to see if they have updated any of their IMAP / POP settings that you also would therefore ve required to update, also verify your password is correct etc. would you like me to help with this?
Here is an utility which will specially developed for Outlook Express error. This software interface is easy to use, no technical skill req. User can see the preview of recovered emails in trial version.
Set up POP 3 for Outlook Express Outlook Express allows you to add a new email account to your existing profile. This means you do not have to replace your current settings in order to send and receive Rediffmail messages.
* Choose 'Accounts' > 'Mail' > 'Add' > 'Mail * In the 'Display Name', type your name and click 'Next'. * In the Email ID box, type your Rediffmail ID. * Select "POP3" to answer the question "My incoming mail server is a..." * In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server box, type "pop.rediffmail.com" * In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server box, type "smtp.rediffmail.com" * Click "Next." * In the Account Name box, type your Rediffmail ID * In the Password box, type your Rediffmail Password. * If you want Outlook Express to remember your password, check the "Remember password" box. * Do not check the boxes labelled "Log on using Secure..." * Click "Next." * Click "Finish."
You call your internet service provider--the company that you use for mail. They will ask you to identify yourself and then can give you your username and password. Your email address gives you a clue as to whom you deal with for email.
Access a Free Yahoo! Mail Account with Outlook Express Using YPOPs!
To access a free Yahoo! Mail account with Outlook Express using the YPOPs! desktop utility:
* >> Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough
* Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running. * Open Outlook Express. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your Yahoo! Mail address ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Enter "localhost" under Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:. o If "localhost" does not work, try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Type "localhost" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: as well. o If "localhost" does not work, again try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Click Next >. * Type your Yahoo! Mail user name under Account name:. o The user name is your Yahoo! Mail address sans "@yahoo.com". In this example, the user name is "hmmzl34". * Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight localhost in the Internet Accounts window. * Click Properties. * Type "Yahoo! Mail" under Mail Account. * Click OK. * Click Close.
Useful YPOPs! Options
I recommend you also double-click the YPOPs! system tray icon to change a number of useful settings.
You can make YPOPs! ignore messages in the Bulk Mail folder of your Yahoo! Mail account, for example, tell it not to mark downloaded messages as read, fetch sent mail or have YPOPs! put a copy of outgoing mail in your Yahoo! Mail Sent Items folder. Access Free Yahoo! Mail with Outlook Express Using IzyMail
To set up a Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook Express via IzyMail:
* Make sure your Yahoo! Mail account is registered with IzyMail. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address ("email@example.com", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure IMAP is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Type "in.izymail.com" under Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:. * Enter "out.izymail.com" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:. * Click Next >. * Type your complete Yahoo! Mail address under Account name: ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Now type your Yahoo! Mail password in the Password: field. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight in.izymail.com in the Internet Accounts dialog. * Click Properties. * Go to the Servers tab. * Make sure My server requires authentication is checked under Outgoing Mail Server. * Go to the IMAP tab. * Make sure Store special folders on IMAP server is checked. * Type "_Sent" under Sent Items path:. * Enter "_Draft" under Drafts path:. * Click OK. * Now click Close. * Click Yes to download the list of Yahoo! Mail folders to Outlook Express. * Click OK.
This may be a mickey mouse solution but it may work. On the vista machine go on internet and create a free web based email account(gmail,hotmail...etc) From the old machine forward those emails to you web email account. From your web based email account mail them to your pop3 account(outlook express address)