This is the email address I have for contacting Yahoo! security regarding a password reset.
Contact Yahoo! to reset password
Yahoo! Account Security:
I've run into the same problem b4. Now, I keep detailed records of all my web mail accounts - including the registration information I used for each one of them. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way. I sure as hec did! :P
I will warn you, they are slow to respond and once they do respond, they are extremely vigilant about making you provide all the information you used when you created the account.
I think you'll find the information HERE
more useful and faster. Go ahead and submit the request to Yahoo! Security then, follow the recommendations on THIS
page. If you need any help at all, just let us know.
You will stand the best chance of recovering your Yahoo! password at the computer where you set up the new password last night.
If you use Yahoo! messenger w/ that same user name AND you've used it since you changed your password, then you might be able to recover the password using one of these free password recovery utilities.Advanced Instant Messenger Password RecoveryMail PassView
* If the information I provided you w/
* resolved your problem or lead you
* to a resolution for your problem or
* an answer to your question, then, a
* "FixYa" rating would be most
* appreciated. @:)
* (You can assign the same rating to
* more than one expert who participated
* in solving your problem.)
* It is best to wait until the problem
* has been resolved b4 rating the experts'
* solution(s). Once you enter a rating,
* the problem will be closed and we will
* not be able to continue to assist you.
* Very often it will take more than one
* exchange of information between you
* and an expert in order to resolve your
* problem. If a proposed solution doesn't
* work for you, don't rate it yet. Instead,
* post back here letting us know and we'll
* continue to work w/ you until we find a
* solution that does work for you.
* Thank you
* BJ @:)