Question about Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular Phone
When you are on the main screen, try the volume button. It should display the settings. There set it to 0(zero).
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn the power on while holding down the [Start/Stop], [Reverse stitch], and [Needle position] buttons.
2. Touch the positions marked with crosses (+) on the touch panel in order from 1 to 5.
• Setting is successful if a single beep sounds when "5" is pressed.
• An error has occurred if two beeps sound when "5" is pressed. Repeat from position 1 again.
3. Turn the power off and then on again. Check that the screen display matches the positions on the touch panel
May 17, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
Aug 19, 2012 | GolfBuddy World GPS Range Finder -...
Jul 29, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 23, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 14, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 18, 2009 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Nov 07, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Jul 12, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Jan 07, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E370 Cellular Phone
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: