- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Blinking light on Apple cinema display usually indicates insufficient power from the power supply. Test it with another power supply from ANY cinema display (23" and 27" power supplies are ok to test with).
you have to check:
1) the monitor work ok itself with other PC. (or change a monitor test better
2) open your PC cover look power on work status, power supply work and all fans sunning, then go next
3) change the RAM first slot memory still no msg go next
4) find out any vedio card used (AGP) , and looking for any vedio build-in the motherboard, you may change the monitor sigbal vable
one to another VGA interface,