Question about Compaq Audio card Sound Card
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Do you see the sound/speaker icon in the taskbar? Check it first if it is muted. If there is no sound/speaker icon in the taskbar, try to go to the Device Manager to check if there is a sound driver installed in your laptop.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Compaq Presario 700
Please click the Link and download the sound/Audio driver for wndows XP professional:
You didn't specify its exact model like say, (Compaq Presario 700 A,P D etc)
Just install the driver anyway.
Dec 15, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 17, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 23, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 25, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 07, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: