Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
I have a strange problem.
Okay, first of all, I did spill a very small amount of soda on my phone while it was closed. However, I took out the battery, wiped it down and after drying over night it was fine for two days.
Then for the next two days it would turn on, display the correct time/wallpaper/amount of messages, AND receive calls, but as soon as I touched a button on the keypad it would turn off.
Then, for the next three days it worked fine again. Now for the last three days it has reverted back to it's old problems. I have tried drying it out, etc. but nothing is improving it. What's the deal?? I know it has liquid damage, but it still seems strange...
Well this happened to me also and im soo upset
Posted on Apr 28, 2008
What occurs with liquid damage is a cemical reaction. the fluid and the electicity create an alckaline which looks a lot like mould but acts like acid. when this happens it eats away at the components in the phone and eventually the phone dies or the prob persist until you just can't stand it anymore.
Posted on Nov 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 03, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
May 06, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!