Today we bought a racing wheel for our Wii to play MarioKart, after awhile of playing with the wheel we went to use the Wii remotes and both have stopped working. When we press the buttons the blue lights just flash a couple times. We have tried syncing them but they still won't work. Anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the disk is dirty, you may try to clean it. Rub a small amount of toothpaste gel onto the disk with your fingers, rinse with luke warm water, and dry thoroughly before putting back into your Wii.
Verify the problem isn't with the Wii itself. Make sure that the Wii you purchased will play a different game. (Wii Sports would work fine.)
If the game disk is a pirated or burned copy your Wii has to be modified to read those disks.
you might have a bad wii remote, because the wii wheel is just a case for the remote to sit in. try playing it without the wheel and see if that works. if you dont have any luck, you need a new wii remote.
Well, I don't use the Wii wheel. I played with the gba and Game Cube controller. So I recommend to try using the nunchuk in your races. Play Wii play to test your wii remote's pointing and twisting ability's
is the mario kart game bought in england? the wii console is region controlled, games have to be from same country you brought the computer. only way around it is to get console chipped, if you google summit like getting wii modded or chipped you should find sumone who will do it.
Sometimes it is difficult to connect with other people as everyone is playing, and no one else is waiting to join. Or there just isnt many people on.
If you dont get any results. Just try going back later.
MarioKart wii does have quite abit of people that play online, but majority of them are already playing in game.
If the Wii Wheel fails to operate, or operates incorrectly, check the steps below before seeking assistance.
• Make sure the Wii Remote is correctly installed in the Wii Wheel.
• Make sure the game you are playing includes Wii Wheel game play features.
• Make sure the lenses on both the Wii Remote and Wii Wheel are clean and uncontaminated with dirt or other
• Make sure the batteries in the Wii Remote are not depleted.
• Make sure the Wii Remote is synchronized with the Wii console. Review the Wii Operations Manual - System Setup,
for the procedure for synchronizing your remote with the console if you need more information.
• Review the Wii Remote troubleshooting section in the Wii Operations Manual - System Setup for complete
information on troubleshooting solutions for the Wii Remote.
If your Wii Wheel still does not operate correctly after trying the troubleshooting steps, visit support.nintendo.com for
assistance and additional troubleshooting and repair options or call 1-800-255-3700.