Question about Cell Phones

1 Answer

Can't tranfer my photos from my phone to my pc. my phone is a ku99oi it came with no cd

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 20 Answers

Test test 18:30
test test test 18:31

Posted on Jul 07, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I want to download lg ku99oi pc suite, so that i can use my phone as a modem to my pc

you can download the lg pc suite from

and for pc suite setting you can ask to service provider

Jan 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I need a cd for ku99oi to transfer my pictures on to my pc. can you help

This application came with my wife's KF750. I don't know if it is either device or operator specific. You are free to give it a try, if you want.
Hope it works for you.
Cheers! Carlos

May 06, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty

1 Answer

Where can i find a LG pc suite download

This one came along with my wife's KF750 phone. I don't know whether it is device and /or country specific or not. Anyway, feel free to give it a try.
Hope it works for you.
Cheers! Carlos

Apr 01, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty

1 Answer

I downloaded the cd Photo & Image Studio, but how do you tranfer pictures to gimp 2?

Look for a setting inside of gimp 2 that points to locations of photos. make sure it includes the location of where your files are: typically under options

Jan 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Lost software cd

Yes you can.
You can remove the memory card from the phone, purchase a memory card reader that plugs to your USB on you pc. Put your memory card on th reader, then your memory card will show as an additional drive on my computer then you can tranfer files there on.

Jul 24, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Telstra phone camera

ola boa noite ganhei um celular que veio da australia só que eu não consigo ligar o memo ele só acende a luz ai aparece a palavra telstra oque eu devo fazer
meu email é

Apr 03, 2008 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Photo tranfer?

well, if you have installed your pc suite software, run that software and run the phone management command. and browse for command which involves import/export.

for more detail instruction, you could go to their website. there you could see more detail instruction how to use your pc suite

Mar 12, 2008 | Nokia 6230

1 Answer

Samsung SGH-D900i download to PC problem

a cant tranfer my videos and pecturs by my cabe my windownscannor regnize de cabe thats yhe mensage a get

Jan 21, 2008 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Transfering problem

or use the software that came with the phone

or buy a bluetooth adapter to tranfers music/mp3

Dec 17, 2007 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cell Phones Logo

Related Topics:

24 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cell Phones Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

William Alequin

Level 3 Expert

928 Answers

Are you a Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides