Question about Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
- Press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu.
- Move to "Preference Page" using arrow keys to the left or to the right.
- Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566
- A menu indicating "Region Code" will appear.
- Change region using arrow keys to top or down. Region Code = 0 will play all regions.
- Press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2013 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 26, 2011 | Philips HTS3371D Theater System
Apr 25, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2009 | Philips PET724 Portable DVD Player
Jan 04, 2009 | Philips Code Free DVD Player
May 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Feb 24, 2008 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: