Question about Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
- Press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu.
- Move to "Preference Page" using arrow keys to the left or to the right.
- Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566
- A menu indicating "Region Code" will appear.
- Change region using arrow keys to top or down. Region Code = 0 will play all regions.
- Press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2013 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 26, 2011 | Philips HTS3371D Theater System
Apr 25, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2009 | Philips PET724 Portable DVD Player
Jan 04, 2009 | Philips Code Free DVD Player
May 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Feb 24, 2008 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
502 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: