Question about HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
I can only see a tiny bit of the paper from the output tray. If I grab it and pull it will tear. Is there a way to open the top up to remove the paper?
Remove fuser unit. see operator book. (available www.hp.com)
Posted on Nov 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 20, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Dec 26, 2012 | HP Printers & Copiers
Mar 13, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2011 | HP LaserJet Black-and-White Laser Printer
Dec 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet CP1515n Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | Samsung ML-2240 Laser Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
Sep 09, 2009 | Brother HL-2170W Laser Printer
Dec 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!