Question about Computers & Internet
The reset will help permanantly.if the problem occurs again repeat the same to solve the issue.thanks.
thanks for using fixya.keep updated.
please do not forget to accept and rate this solution positively
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Try this to reset the error.
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jan 28, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90v InkJet Printer
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!