- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the ID is diff, When you turn on AR put in the cart when it tells you, take note of the letters and numbers below the "unknown game" bit. put ar back in. click the green and white button, select the game from your list and click EDIT. if the name ios already in click next, then put in the letters and numbers from before, click next. Done. it should recoongize th game now. if it doesnt contact datel :D
you may have entered codes that clash with one another. these can cause graphic glitches or an outright crash. double check the connection pins for the carts and AR as well. they may be dirty and not letting enough information, through. if you know if there are multiple versions of Diamond, you may be using the ID or codeset for another version
1) Open Code manager and insert your AR USB cord with the AR itself in the DS slot make sure the DS is off.
2) Turn on your DS so that on the PC screen the Code Manager is listing the Games already on the AR
3) Then when the games are on the screen decide what game you want to add codes to, Makesure there is a copy of that game in the Default code list with the cheats you already have on there if the game is not in a code list in the slot "My codelists" drag the game into a code list, What should happen is the top DS screen will say Reading, then the games master code same should be on the PC screen under the new box "Process"
4) On the code list where you have just dragged the game to the game should be in there open it up by clicking the little + next to it.
5) In that game file there should be all the cheats you have prevously added. right click on the game tile and hit add new cheat, Cheat details should appear so add a name and copy and paste the code then hit okay afterwards delete the file on the AR NDS code list and copy and paste the new one so that when it is open it will have all your old cheats and the new ones.
Your AR version is not the problem, heres where you messed up.." I tried to type in its game ID 3
times and those stripes came up! " Typing in a game ID 3 times is used to "Eliminate all Game Tags on the Action Replay, which is encourged to do, before sending it back to the retailer" (Datel main website). Be sure to read the official AR set-up and maintanence guide before using it. Your AR cannot be fixed because you did this, however, Datel can reprogram the AR and send it back to you within 10-12 weeks. Sorry
Yeah mine did that to.
Now to fix it you may lose all of your codes but your Ar recognizes your game.
1. Get the code for your game. Its written under unknown game.
2. write that code down somewhere and turn off the council. (The whole game)
3. remove the game but insert the Action replay. And go to add new game or something of the like. the button you use to add codes takes you there.
4. punch in the game code that you wrote down in step 1. after punching in the name of the game.
5. once it is added to the game list shut off council again.
6. reinsert game disk and action replay. It should recognize your game now.
7.your codes are gone. which sucks. (or maybe its because I messed it up to the point that i reset my code list) I reccommend finding and copy/pasting the codes you had in a word doccument of some form and saving in the computer as you go just in case. E-mail it to yourself so you can acess the saved codes anywhere. sorry for the inconvenience. when mine went out i tried to fix it with the game was in the AR and all I got were blue/red stripes pulling a freaky. Thats why its hard to fix. The manuel is vauge around troubleshooting.
Sorry for your troubles have a nice day.
I shall post the azure flute code and the x999 masterball code for pokemon diamond here. Hope someone gets something out of it.
Azure flute code
Then after entering this code press L+R togeather(Can't spell) and enter the pokemart talk to the man in green.
Press L+R when you check the ball pocket.
The AR should come pre-loaded with codes for most games. If you followed the directions carefully and there are no codes for your game I suggest following the AR update instructions in the booklet to reset and download the most up to date codelists for your games.
heres what u do :D You hold A+B+START+SEL With action replay in then you turn it on while holding Those buttons then when Action replay main screen comes up Release the buttons and then type ID in then it should work