Question about Sony SLV-N750 VHS/S-VHS playback VCR
H I set up the timer recording and power off the machine. It doesn't start up to record the program. What am I doing wrong!
- Does it have a tape inserted?
- Is the clock set?
- Is VCR off? (has to be off to be in timer mode for many VCRs)
- Is it recording but just plays back blank or does it not even start?
- If recording blank, make sure you are giving it a signal (Is your monitor hooked to the VCR output?)
- If timer doesn't start double check timer settings - they can be very tricky.
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | Emerson New Original VCR4010A Remote...
Mar 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2013 | Quasar Televison & Video
Jun 04, 2011 | Sharp VC-H982U VHS VCR
Jan 17, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2010 | JVC Televison & Video
Dec 05, 2008 | Samsung CXJ1364 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!