Question about Proscan Televison & Video
The Proscan is an RCA product so the codes are:
10047, 10466, 11347, 11447, 10018, 10019, 10038, 10047, 1090, 1135, 10679, 11047, 11147, 11247, 11347, 11447, 11547
1. Turn on the TV
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under TV flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of TV being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position lashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
If this helps please rate my response. Have a wonderful day!!
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2016 | Directv Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2014 | Proscan 42LA45H 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 06, 2012 | Proscan Televison & Video
Dec 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2009 | Proscan 32LB30QD 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 01, 2009 | Proscan 42LA30H 42 in. LCD Television
3,058 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!