Question about Dual Electronics N99i Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: sciphone problem
Download Some Sample Java Games For Your Sciphone
Step-by-Step installation of Java games onto your Sciphone :
1. Download one of the zipped .jar files on to your PC.
2. Connect a USB cable to the PC
3. Under My Computer find new removable disc (most likely will be E:)
4. Double-click on the disc icon -> it should open a window.-> setup a new folder :\java
5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .jar files, like tanke.jar in the java folder.
6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON Sciphone i68+ Console - in the file manager- find the java folder - open it - select the tanke.jar - click the option and choiced the setup - click ok till finish.
7. After install complete,go to the home page, click the java icon on the home page, choiced the java file that already be installed, run it.
8, enjoy the game.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
a good all round site for fone downloads is mobiles24.com they have loads of games but make sure you download a touchscreen game as the others might not work.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
SOURCE: how do downlaod java games
search for 320x240 java games.When you found a site,navigate to .jar file and follow the instructions to download that file.after downloading the .jar file into pc,move it to the phone using bluetooth(simply send it via bluetooth).Then u'll be asked to install the application
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2010 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Mar 14, 2010 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Oct 30, 2009 | Dual Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Oct 07, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Oct 01, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Jul 26, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Jul 23, 2009 | Dual Electronics N99i Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2009 | Dual Electronics N99i Cellular Phone
May 12, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
1,022 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: