Question about Acer Aspire L100 PC Desktop
Try competely cancelling all internet connection on the pc that won't work then restart your computer and set it up again from the start.
Posted on Nov 06, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2010 | D-Link Computers & Internet
1. Determine if you can connect to the Internet using your computer. If you cannot connect, proceed to step 2.
2. Reset the router. Unplug the router for 30 seconds and plug back in. It can take a few minutes to reconnect to the internet. If you still cannot connect to the internet, contact your Internet Service Provider before proceeding.
3. Move the Internet Gateway ethernet cable to another port on the router. Put it in one of the ports on either side of the current position on router. Make sure that the Internet Gateway is plugged into a LAN port, normally numbered 1-4. Proceed to step 4 if none of the ports work.
4. If you are using a modem and a router, disconnect from the router and plug the Internet Gateway directly into a LAN port in the modem to bypass the router. Note: This will turn off the internet to the rest of your home network temporarily. If this works:
5. If step 4 doesn't work, power cycle your home's internet modem, it may need to be restarted to provide a new IP address to your network.
- Check your router How to determine which routers and modems are incompatible with the Liftmaster or Chamberlain Internet Gateway.
- Contact the manufacturer of your router for additional support. There may be a security setting preventing the Internet Gateway to connect.
6. Perform a Soft Reset on the Internet Gateway. This renews the IP address with the router. The LED lights will blink like a normal power up. To perform a soft reset:
1. With a safety pin or paper clip, press and hold reset button while the Internet Gateway is still plugged in.
Note: The reset button is located on the side of the Internet Gateway in a recessed hole.
2. Hold the button in until you see a yellow LED light blink and release.7. Perform a hard reset on the gateway. This deletes all the devices and renews the IP address with the router.
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the gateway.
2. With a safety pin or paper clip, press and hold the reset button on the side of the gateway.
3. Plug the AC adapter back in while continuing to hold down the reset button until the yellow LED light blinks.
Dec 08, 2017 | Samsung WIS09ABGN (8808993304486)...
Mar 18, 2010 | Google Chrome
Jan 06, 2010 | Dell Dimension 8200 PC Desktop
Nov 13, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
Oct 28, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: