I have ASUS PRO 50G. I use wireless, but the FnF2 key did not work. Therefore i reinstalled the vista. Now i cannot find the wireless driver, even the FnF2 does not work. So i have not any idea what is wrong and how can i use wireless again. If you have any idea please let me know. I truly appreciate it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Usually the people might have problem related to asus laptop because of wireless driver. so you need to unisntall the wireless driver and reinstall it. your wifi will start working fine. hope this will help you better. for more information you can visit : Tech Support For Asus
1. PRESS FN-F2 and check whether bluetooth is on 2. Check in My Computer Properties - Device manager whether Bluetooth Hardware Detected 3. If it is Showing then Reinstall Bluetooth Driver and wireless console utility from http://support.asus.com
Please first install the Wireless Console
Utility before BlueTooth installation
First things first!
1) did you reinstall the OS?
2) what OS you have? VISTA? XP pro?
3) if any other wireless aplication running?
4) download a new version of wireless program for your particular wireless card. IT SHOULD WORK and save settings.