Question about Samsung DVD-V6800 DVD Recorder/VCR
I need muti region code please for new player which only plays region 4 at the moment.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi give this ago works fine on us or uk
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the onscreen display
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested and Worked on my UK player (Region 2).
also works on r136 and r150
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
1. Make sure there is no DVD in the drive. The player must be empty. Turn on the player, (the Samsung logo appears)
2. Press the SUBTITLE button on your remote
3. With your remote enter the code: 76884
4. The current region is displayed on the top left corner of the screen. (e.g. 4)
5. Press 9 on your remote (Region free)
6. Again press the SUBTITLE button on your remote
7. Enjoy the Region free player
If your player is NOT Region 4 by default then you will need to Substitute the Numbers in Step 3 with the ones Below.
RC 1: 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
RC 2: 3, 8, 7, 6, 7 (or 5, 7, 5, 3, 8 )
RC 3: 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
RC 4: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
RC 5: 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
RC 6: 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
For Example if your Player was Purchased in the USA ( Which is Region 1) then Step 3 would read :-
3. With your remote enter the code: 29334
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
SOURCE: changing to multi region dvd
There are a couple sites I found that offer the codes for that player and the BD-P1000. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the links for those sites but the link to the site zimcloud posted is one of the places I saw it listed. You can google the model and region code and a list of sites come up.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
check these guys out; they offer a mod kit to unlock regions 1-6 for the BD 350
Located in the UK but world-wide shipping available
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Samsung BD-5500 BLU RAY DVD PLAYER
Dec 22, 2010 | Pioneer DV-490V-K DVD Player
Aug 02, 2009 | LG V271 DVD Player/VCR
Jul 24, 2009 | Samsung (SHM522CBEWN) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo...
Mar 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD Player/VCR
May 04, 2014 | Samsung DVD-V6800 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 24, 2011 | Samsung DVD-V6800 DVD Recorder/VCR
551 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: