Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Plerform the following steps:
1. Right click on the Printer icon (Start-> Printers and faxes)
2. Select the option "Use Printer online".
3. Also select "Set as default printer".
if the issue persists, perform the following:
Note: Unit should not be connected to the computer.
1. Click on "Start" and select "Printers and Faxes".
2. Right-click on the DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer printer and select "Delete" option.
3. Click on "File" in the menu bar and select "Server Properties".
4. Click on the "Drivers" tab.
5. Highlight the entry related to the DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer printer and click on "Remove" button.
6. Click on "apply" the click "OK".
7. Restart the computer.
8. Reconnect teh printer.
9. "Found New Hardware" Wizard appears on the screen. Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the setup.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 Printer
May 12, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2011 | Dell V313w AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2011 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2011 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
May 20, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 29, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 02, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!