Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Plerform the following steps:
1. Right click on the Printer icon (Start-> Printers and faxes)
2. Select the option "Use Printer online".
3. Also select "Set as default printer".
if the issue persists, perform the following:
Note: Unit should not be connected to the computer.
1. Click on "Start" and select "Printers and Faxes".
2. Right-click on the DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer printer and select "Delete" option.
3. Click on "File" in the menu bar and select "Server Properties".
4. Click on the "Drivers" tab.
5. Highlight the entry related to the DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer printer and click on "Remove" button.
6. Click on "apply" the click "OK".
7. Restart the computer.
8. Reconnect teh printer.
9. "Found New Hardware" Wizard appears on the screen. Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the setup.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 Printer
May 12, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2011 | Dell V313w AllInOne InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2011 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
May 20, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 29, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 04, 2009 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Sep 02, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!