When i try to get a no from the phone book in the phone it flicks in then flicks out of the phone book not allowing me to select a number.I think I have saved a no as a name Ineed to delete this no How do I do this
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try using supplied stylus located bottom right of phone. You might find it stuck in use fingernail to flick out. Once done select Settings then select Pen Calibration and follow instructions until done. Hope this solves issue.
Go to your address book. Find the listing you want to transfer to your SIM card. Select it and then go to EDIT. Now scroll down to where it says STORE TO: It will either say PHONE or SIM. If it says PHONE you will need to select CHANGE. This will allow you to select between PHONE and SIM. Change it to SIM and click on SELECT. It is now saved to your SIM card. Have a great day!
1. Check with someone who's on the same network to make sure there is a service locally (and that it isn't the cell base that has gone down).
2. Try turning the phone off, then back on again.
3. Have a flick through the phone settings menu. Make sure the phone hasn't been set to the wrong band (GSM 900 and 1800 don't usually work in the US). Find the network selection menu. It should normally be set to "Auto". If it isn't, change it so it is. If it already is, set it to manual, let it search for networks, then select your own. If that works, try it on auto again.
If none of that works, I think you will probably have to take the phone into a dealer for a more in-depth look.