Re: instructions on how to put a brinkman gas grill
It might be best to just contact Brinkmann's Customer Service Department first. They should be able to either send you a Manual with snail mail OR point you to a link where you can download a copy of the instructions needed. Good Luck!
* The Brinkmann Corporation
Attn: Customer Service
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With all knobs on the panel to off, make sure that the hose going to the propane bottle is securely attached. Then open the valve on the bottle fully, and then shut it 1/4 turn from full open (this is called backseating a valve and is a good idea for almost all valves that you would operate, ie the water valve on the house). With a mild soapy water solution check the hose connection to the tank does not leak. It will make large obvious bubbles if you have a leak. Now go lift the lid for starting the burners. With lid open, turn the know to high and use the starter, for my grill I do that by pushing the knob in to operate the peizo igniter, but you could use one of those long nose lighters, like aim-n-flame. Start the burners you want to use all the same way and close the lid for it to reach full temperature, like around 575F I think (been a long time since I checked), but the temperature needle will stop moving up.
To restore gas to the burners, follow the instructions below.
1. Turn the gas tank valve OFF and disconnect the hose from the tank.
2. Wait 5 minutes and reconnect the hose to the tank.
3. Open the tank valve VERY, VERY SLOWLY (Slow motion, slow).
4. Once the tank valve is fully open, light the burner farthest from the tank first and set the burner
control knob on HIGH. Does the flame height look correct for being set on HIGH? If so, light
the remaining burners the same way. Do all the burner flames look correct? If so, you solved
the problem. Remember, to always open the tank valve Very, Very Slowly.
If that didn't solve the problem, you will need to replace the grill's
Hose/Regulator Assembly. It runs about $30.00 at any home center or
hardware store that sells grills & accessories. If you replace it,
turn the tank valve ON Very, Very Slowly.
Hope this helped you to troubleshoot and solve the problem. Happy Grilling.
check the gas line hose from the tank to the grill. Look for kinks or
twisting that would restrict the flow of gas to the burners. If you
find any, turn the gas tank valve OFF, disconnect the hose from the tank
and straighten the hose, before reconnecting it to the tank. Then open
the gas valve Very, Very Slowly, until it's fully open.
If you didn't find any kinks or twist, do the following:
1. Turn the gas tank valve OFF, Disconnect the hose from the tank and wait 5 minutes. 2. Turn on any pair of burners to High for io minute and then turn them OFF. 3. After 5 minutes has elapsed, reconnect the hose to the tank. 4. Open the tank valve VERY, VERY, SLOWLY (Slow motion, slow) until it's fully open. 5. Light the burner farthest from the tank first and turn it to HIGH. Does the flame height look correct? If so, light the remaining burners the same way. Do all the flame heights look correct? If so, you solved the problem!
Hope this helped you . Please let me know and Happy Grilling.
Brinkman pro 2600 parts and manual issue.Follow my advice,I already did the research.Click on to Brinkman website, plug in your model # and you can download in PDF the original owners manual for free.Secondly call them and leave your phone number for return call.You will find most of your parts even though they are not listed on website and cheaper than after market sites.
If you have a high pressure 2lb LP Gas System feeding your house, you will need and inline regulator for you grill.
If you have Natural Gas, the grill will have to be converted to Natural Gas. You can do this by changing burner orifices. You can purchase them from Brinkman. That is, if Brinkman approves the change to Natural Gas. Some gas grills aren't convertible.
Click on this Brinkman link for the manual you need. Scroll down to the 6th Brinkman model listed to find your model and click on it. You can then download this adobe file and print it up on your computer for free.
Whereas I can't help you with the exact problem as I am unfamiliar with this model, you can write, call or email Brinkmann's Customer Service where they can point you in the direction of where to download the instruction manual you need. Shouldn't be hard at all.
* The Brinkmann Corporation
Attn: Customer Service