Question about JVC 580136 Camcorder
I was on vacation when the JVC camcorder showed "head cleanning needed", but I kept using a few minutes and then camcorder shut down and show" E04 safeguard mode eject and reinsert tape" , Now I've had head cleaning by professional, but the indication remains and not working.
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2015 | JVC Video Cameras
Apr 21, 2010 | JVC GR-DVL300 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
May 22, 2009 | JVC GR-DVM50 Camcorder
Mar 30, 2009 | JVC Video Cameras
Mar 09, 2009 | JVC 580136 Camcorder
Oct 18, 2007 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 17, 2007 | JVC GR-DVF21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
May 19, 2007 | JVC GR-DVL100 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: