Question about Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
Use an usb mouse and try this solution, then tell me if it works:
- start button
- right click on "computer" > property > top left corner > click on "Device Manager"
- shearch on it if you have any driver not instaled
- right click on it > choose update driver or install driver
- than choose to shearch that over the internet
- than wait an see if windows have found and instaled the driver
- or choose to windows shearch on your laptop for the driver.
hope i have help
(bad english) sorry
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP ProBook 4525s Notebook...
Dec 16, 2013 | HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Edition
Apr 10, 2013 | Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop
Dec 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Sep 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR720E/B Notebook
Jun 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
Feb 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
Jun 20, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S250 Notebook
Aug 01, 2017 | Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
367 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: