Question about Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
Use an usb mouse and try this solution, then tell me if it works:
- start button
- right click on "computer" > property > top left corner > click on "Device Manager"
- shearch on it if you have any driver not instaled
- right click on it > choose update driver or install driver
- than choose to shearch that over the internet
- than wait an see if windows have found and instaled the driver
- or choose to windows shearch on your laptop for the driver.
hope i have help
(bad english) sorry
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP ProBook 4525s Notebook...
Dec 16, 2013 | HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Edition
Apr 10, 2013 | Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop
Dec 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Sep 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR720E/B Notebook
Jun 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
Feb 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
Jun 20, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S250 Notebook
May 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
368 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: