Question about Intel Motherboard
my name is srinivasa rao. i am having one computer hardware institute
in the name of computers acadamey. i want to start mother bord reparing
institute. i have financial capacity of up to 1 crore. i have some knowledge
about electronics. do you have any information about computer equipement
requirements what we need and their project report. please give clear
information for puting hardware reparing institute.
thanking you sir,
my e mail is
email@example.com k.srinivasa rao.
Benimur is 100% right.Hardware repairing is not an easy job in this growing technology/falling price scenario.Testing eqpmnts are very costly. Man power also not easily accessible.
Think sir,1000& more times before forwarding yr step pl.
Posted on Nov 26, 2007
Putting up a computer hardware repair business is of course very viable and to a certain extent professionally and personally rewarding. There are however a few considerations that you have to keep in mind:
1. Cost of repair may be too high for some clients who would probably opt for a replacement of the hardware. This is already a loss since not only did you loose the prospective client, you have spend already considerable time, effort and technical expertise just to diagnose the nature of the problem and determine corrective measures;
2. Market saturation, at some point in time replacement versus repair would swing towards replacement since hardware prices tend to come down every few mo0nths or so;
3. A good number of your key personnel, technicians or staff would often be doing similar technical work in their own homes either for personal favors or as a 2nd job. These are c=to be considered loss business for your company. Eventually they would be enterprising enough to establish a similar business and within the same market circle/area effectively making them a competitor. You have just trained and help establish a competitor;
4. keeping up with technology would be time-consuming and expensive;
5. Hardware repair would require extensive inventory of known components that fail easily such as capacitors of motherboard, CCFLamps of LCD displays and others. In addition, the business should have spares of everything inside a computer and devices. Examples are belt for CD/DVD drives, fans of varying sizes & fitting styles, hardware manuals, EPROM flasher/programmer, PCI POST test devices, ISA devices, PCI devices, IDE & SATA cables, and a litany of many many other more. The inventory would normally increase since as earlier stated, technology moves up after a couple of months.
6. An aggressive and wide coverage marketing strategy;
7. Several suppliers of new parts/components as well as refurbished, surplus, reconditioned devices, items or units;
8. Warranty/Guarantee issue;
9. Training of personnel/staff;
10. Supervision of personnel/staff;
11. Turn-over of personnel/staff;
12. transport and warehousing; and
13. local rules and regulations as well as government permits, licenses and restrictions.
The above are just a few. Currently, I operate and manage 3 computer hardware repair shops plus a consumer electronics repair shop.
Hope that this give you some idea/help. Pls post back how things turned out or should you need additional inputs.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Nov 06, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2010 | Answer Racing Ion Motorcycle Jersey 2010
Jul 17, 2009 | MSI MS-6382E 266FSB Athlon XP DDR...
Dec 29, 2008 | ASUS Intel 845 Chipset P4B (P4B WOA)...
Jun 01, 2008 | Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 Video Card Graphic...
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!