Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Problem with paper feeder. Open case, check paper feeder, strenghten the screw. Cek pick up rubber.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2011 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
Paper does not feed
into the machine.
• Remove any obstructions from inside the
• Paper has not been loaded correctly. Remove
paper from the tray and reload it correctly.
• There is too much paper in the tray. Remove
excess paper from the tray.
• The paper is too thick. Use only paper that
meets the specifications required by the
SELECTING PRINT MEDIA
You can print on a variety of print media, such as plain paper, envelopes,
labels, and transparencies. Always use print media that meet the guidelines
for use with your machine. Print media that does not meet the guidelines
outlined in this user's guide may cause the following problems:
• Poor print quality
• Increased paper jams
• Premature wear on the machine.
Properties, such as weight, composition, grain, and moisture content, are
important factors that affect the machine's performance and the output
quality. When you choose print materials, consider the following:
• The type, size and weight of the print media for your machine are
described later in this section.
• Desired outcome: The print media you choose should be appropriate for
• Brightness: Some print media are whiter than others and produce
sharper, more vibrant images.
• Surface smoothness: The smoothness of the print media affects how
crisp the printing looks on the paper.
• Some print media may meet all of the guidelines in this section and
still not produce satisfactory results. This may be the result of
improper handling, unacceptable temperature and humidity levels,
or other variables over which Samsung has no control.
• Before purchasing large quantities of print media, ensure that it
meets the requirements specified in this user's guide.
Using print media that does not meet these specifications may cause
problems, requiring repairs. Such repairs are not covered by
Samsung's warranty or service agreements.
Make sure not to use the inkjet photo paper with this machine. It could
cause damage to the machine.
May 16, 2011 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Oct 20, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T102 Treadmill ...
Aug 14, 2010 | Minolta EP1031/1031F CS/PRO Copier
Jul 22, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Jun 19, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 02, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus C46 InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!