Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Hello i can't open my iphone coz i forgot my code and has been lock & disable it says connect to itunes,but when i connect it to itunes it says enter your code.how can i fix my iphone i need your help plzzz:(
You'll need to restore your iPhone. While this may resolve your issue, you may lose data if you've not updated recently.
1. Make sure you have an Internet connection and have installed the latest version of iTunes from www.apple.com/itunes.
2. Connect iPhone to your computer.
3. Select iPhone in the iTunes sidebar and click the Summary tab.
4. Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPhone software available.
5. Click Restore to restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2017 | Apple iPhone 6
Jan 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
Jan 06, 2016 | Cell Phones
Sep 21, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 05, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!