Question about Welbilt MR755T Microwave Oven

1 Answer

No sf15h250v fuse anywhere!

I have the same problem. I googled a fuse company (1-800-739-9145) that specializes in fuses, and they say for a ceramic fuse, all they have in the 3/4" is 12.5 amp or 16 amp, and they cost $20 plus maybe $6 shipping. Heck, you might as well buy a new microwave. America is unbelievable, aye?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 40 Answers

You just solder the inputs, extend them to your fitting needs.

Posted on Jun 26, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can a ceramic fuse be replaced with a glass fuse? I cannot find the ceramic one anywhere!

Ah, but I did!
Look at the web-site "e-bay".
I just counted 9,768 of them for sale there.
God bless your efforts.

May 11, 2018 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Where is the fuse

remove the outer cover and the fuse is either on top or on the side in a fuse holder clip,it takes a special "ceramic-fuse" available at hardware stores, if it blows again.suspect a h.v. capacitor,diode,magnetron, or exposed wire arcing

Apr 19, 2010 | Emerson MW8107WA Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Whirlpool microwave lost all power, circuit breaker is live

Sounds like your fuse has blown. Remove the unit if it is an undercounter unit. Unplug. Remove the case by taking all screws out. You should see the fuse in a holder on the top or on the side where the electronic boards and display are. Check the value and replace with a ceramic fuse OF THE SAME VALUE. The fuses are special fuses and are not glass fuses for a reason. They are ceramic (you can't see through them). You can get the fuses at . Let me know if you need more help.


Thanks for using FixYa

Feb 24, 2010 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

How can I replace the fuse in a Panasonic NN-A774 oven?

unplug unit first!!!!dangerous voltages inside up to 2000 volts at cap terms, remove outer cover and fuse should be on top or near corner and side of unit/you need a special fuse available at most hardware stores and radio-shack stocks them,they're called a "Ceramic Fuse"

Jul 20, 2009 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Unit does not respond to anything-no power indication. It is 15 months old. any suggestions?

If there is no sign of power at all it may be that the fuse for the internal power supply has blown.

These are normally a special ceramic type and I have seen these simply give up when a microwave oven door is slammed shut a bit too hard. Recently happened to me.

The fuse should be visible as soon as you have removed the main casing. They are a special ceramic type. Normally if you look on the circuit board where they are mounted on you will see the rating for the correct fuse.

Try this first, If it fails again then something is drawing too much power and it should be further investigated by a service engineer.

Jul 04, 2009 | Kenmore 66029 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

I got a Galanz microwave Moldel # P60D17L-D5 and cannot find a ceramic fuse anywhere it's 3/4 inch long and 1/8 inch diameter. I've tried emailing the company but no reply's.Anybody got any idea's

The microwave oven use a slow-blow fuse. If you look on the around the end of the fuse, you will be able to tell what size it is. Example (250v 3Amp) Your fuse may be found at Hardware stores in the electrical isle or a Radio Shack. If you found my suggestions to be helpful, please rate my solution. Thanks D. Lange

Apr 23, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Need a replacement fuse for an Emerson Microwave Model MW8774

Please understand there are some liability issues that Emerson or their parts supplier have in selling you the fuse.

You should be able to find one by going online and searching with the terms you gave, using Google. I just did, and there are a number of hits to choose from.

Try Sears Parts Direct or Repair Clinic as well. You will need to enter your model number to find the parts listing.

In all likelihood, you have a failed controller board or microwave circuit (magnetron, transformer, diode, capacitor). Be prepared for additional troubleshooting.


Jan 16, 2009 | Emerson MW8777W Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Sharp carousel r-1481

Ceramic fuses of 15A or 20A rating are available at home improvement stores like Lowe's, places like Wal-Mart and local appliance stores.

Ceramic fuses are preferred because they are considered flameproof.

Nov 04, 2007 | Sharp R-1405 / R-140 Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Microwave Ovens Logo

Related Topics:

311 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Welbilt Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9098 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5427 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Are you a Welbilt Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides