Question about Matrix Star SP200 Receipt Printer
My Star Sp200 has started printing extremely slow and the power light flashes, what's going on?
try reinstalling the printer in the printer and faxes window under the controll panel by clicking on it and hitting the delete key, now select add a printer from the sidebar, and follow the instructions in the Wizard. Also check the printer settings and see if they are set to the defaults
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
Here is a link to your driver
just select your OS
Don't forget to rate me.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
I believe you are out of luck. Quickbook only support new generation of receipt printer. The SP200 is considered an old printer even so I am sure it still works great. For a painless install with Quickbooks by the Star TSP100.
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
1. check the usb or parallel cord to the PC to see if it is connected proper ly
2. clear all print document on the pc
3. If the "online" light will not come on this may mean that the cord is not completely in the connection socket.
4. check Dip switch for parallel cable ( should be 3 ON, 4 ON, 5 ON) this is for USA settings
5. check paper roll ( if at the end of roll it will shut down if proper paper load is loaded.
6. When temperature at the print head is high printer will go "offline"
7. check the alignment of the ribbon also
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
SOURCE: unrecognized characters
Please get the correct driver here :
Posted on Feb 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2010 | Matrix Star SP200 Receipt Printer
Jan 09, 2008 | Matrix Star SP200 Receipt Printer
Jan 31, 2010 | Matrix Star SP200 Receipt Printer
Jan 07, 2010 | Matrix Star SP200 Receipt Printer
Nov 11, 2009 | Star Micronics SP200 Matrix Printer
Aug 28, 2009 | Star Manufacturing Star SP200 Series...
Jul 25, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
454 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!