Question about Samsung SGH-E370 Cellular Phone
Keeps saying phone freezed then enter password sgh e370
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
You could unlock it like this take out sim power on input # * 7337 # phone resets then its unlocked enjoy
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung sgh a737
FOR PEOPLE WITH PHONE FREEZE ON SAMSUNG- the #7465625*638*code# is not needed when you have the phone freeze just follow below.
I know how frustrating this was and i got it done by myself by experimenting since everything cant be googled that easily. i figured i can help anyone out. this has worked for 5 phones that i have done my self so 5 for 5 YESS!!! This is as satisfiying to me as watching micheal jordans final shot!
any ? contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
ok i figured it out. for all those people that have gotten the dreaded phone freeze om samsung propel a767 or any other samsung phone so far not sure about touch screen.
first look for a local unlocker in ur area or somewher that can provide the codes and get the unlock code and phone freeze code. mine was only 20 for both and took less than 24 to retrieve. email me for his info.
insert sim that you want to use (tmobile). you get the screen which says phone freeze. type in the freeze unlock code which was given and the press the att logo/menu button.
**YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE NUMBERS YOU ARE TYPING SO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT YOU INPUT**
after you have entered number and pressed button then you will get a network lock screen. this is where you type in ur unlock code. type that in press confirm and BAMM!!!! you are now able to use tmobile sim
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
make sure u save everything u want on a external disc or sumdhyt and enter this code as if u were ringing someone *2767*3855# (MAKE SURE WAT U WANT TO KEEP IS SUMWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR PHONE BEFOR YOU DO THIS) plus check www.reverbnation.com/timcpatc an become a fan, it would help heaps.
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2014 | Cell Phones
Mar 10, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E251 Mobile Phone - Black
Feb 26, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jul 06, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!