- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to format the phone 1. turn off the phone 2. remove the sim and mem card 3. Press and hold '*', '3' and 'dial key' (all three at once) 4. Turn on the phone while holding three keys (you have to use both hands) this will format the phone.if it didn't work try again. 100% sure it will work. i'm also have 6630
Full format solution for NOKIA
Switch-off your phone. 1. Press and hold 3
keys; Green dial key, * Star key, no. 3 key on keypad and then press
the power on/off to swtich on the phone. Remember, do not let go the 3
press and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show! 2.
After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone
will back to original system and factory settting.
Install atleast 2 Virus scan and 1 of them must be McAfee Virusscan for Mobile(latest or any version) and scan your mobile.if you found any viruses delete or quarantine them and restart your mobile,
if the problem persist
go to any mobile techncian and Flash (Reinstall Nokia Software) again.
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.