Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-R1 Digital Camera
I had the same problem and I used a combination of my own and a little help from SONY site.
1. Turn OFF cam
2. Remove the battery or the power supply
3. Turn the switch to CAMERA for about 30 sec
4. Turn the switch to OFF
5. Install the battery or power supply
6. Turn the switch to MEMORY
7. Open the LCD cover and press the RESET button ( small inner button )
8. You will be prompt to adjust date/time. Do it
9. Take some pictures
And spread the news to the others ( don't do other **** like connecting cables or downloading programs )
Hope your problem is fixed ( mine is )
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
345 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!