Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-R1 Digital Camera
I had the same problem and I used a combination of my own and a little help from SONY site.
1. Turn OFF cam
2. Remove the battery or the power supply
3. Turn the switch to CAMERA for about 30 sec
4. Turn the switch to OFF
5. Install the battery or power supply
6. Turn the switch to MEMORY
7. Open the LCD cover and press the RESET button ( small inner button )
8. You will be prompt to adjust date/time. Do it
9. Take some pictures
And spread the news to the others ( don't do other **** like connecting cables or downloading programs )
Hope your problem is fixed ( mine is )
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!