Question about One For All URC-9910 LCD Remote Control
I need to set my tivo remote for a sharp tv, does anyone have the sharp tv codes? my volume and power on/off is not working?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sharp TV codes
Here are some of the various Sharp TV codes
SHARP 0093, 121, 121, 064, 065, 081, 322, 122, 185
SHARP 002, 013, 014, 111, 502, 712, 812, 813, 913, 918
SHARP 0509, 0913, 0907, 0603, 0002, 0502, 0224, 0228, 0202, 0111, 0813
The 081 code worked with my LC-37SB24U
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
SOURCE: need code for shrp tv
I can help you with your URC-3021 Universal Remote Control issues.
The codes for Sharp TV's 0093.
For complete instructions on entering the URC-3021 remote codes, please refer to my posted Fixya Tip One For All URC-3021 Code Entry.
Find instructions here for the One For All URC-3021 Code Search.
I hope that helps.
Reassign URC-3021 Device Key
Urc-3021 Code List Download
One For All URC-3021 Code Search
Posted on Jun 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2012 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Push the TiVo button on the remote. Then push "Messages and Settings," followed by "Settings," and finally press "Remote Control." This will show you the three areas of the remote that are programmable. "TV Power, Volume and Mute," is one section. "AV Volume and Mute," is the second section. The final section is "TV Input."
Pick "TV Power, Volume, and Mute" by pushing right on the direction pad of the remote. This will open up a list of all the brand names of TV that exist. You will find most TV brands will be there.
Find your brand of television and select that option. If your brand is not there, simply go to the TiVo webpage and under "Setup and Support" you will find others who have experience this issue. There you will find a code for your TV. This happens sometimes when the TV is a lesser known brand.
Hold down the button you are programming (i.e. TV Power) for 5 seconds until the red light on top stays on. Then enter one of the codes on the screen.
Push the newly programmable button to test its functionality. If it does not work, repeat the steps with all the possible codes available. One of the codes will work.
Push "Live TV" at this point to watch television.
Use the manual which came with your TiVo in addition to this guide. In the front of the booklet will be a starter guide, which will lead you through the steps necessary to set up your remote for optimum use.
Mar 23, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Nov 25, 2008 | Samsung PCK5315RX TV
Nov 10, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Nov 26, 2007 | Polaroid FLM-4201 42 in. LCD Television
Nov 05, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
432 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: