Question about Canon PIXMA MP540 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How to reset ink level for mp545
Try this it works for canon mx300 may work for you
1. Disconnect the power cable.
2. Connect it while holding down the "power" button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button.
5. The printer turns into factory mode: wait for about 10 seconds, then it says "Idle".
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once."Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning". A test page will print..
9. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
10. Disconnect the power cable again.
11. Take out both cartridges.
12. Close the cover.
13. Connect the power cable once again.
14. Turn the printer on.
15. Put the cartridges back.
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Dec 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Jul 16, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
2,446 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: