To Set: Do not lift handset, Press FNC button Press the desired “One Touch” Key Enter number to be stored (remember”0” for external numbers), Press FNC button to save To Dial Lift Handset, Press desired One Touch key
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In that FAQ, there is this explanation of your problem:
When I tried to access speed
dial, it does not call out. When storing speed dial
number of external parties, the stored speed dial number must include CO
(outside line) access code (9 or 81…etc) even with direct line access. If the
external number is 1234567, you must store the speed dial number as 91234567. This rule applies to all system speed
dial, station speed dial and speed dial key.
It looks like you're just going to have to add a leading 9 to all the speed dial numbers for that function to work.
Storing Speed Dial Numbers 1 Press Menu, 2, 3, 2. 2 Enter a three-digit Speed Dial number, and then press Set. 3 Enter a number (up to 20 digits), and then press Set. 4 Enter a name (or leave it blank), and then press Set. 5 Press Stop/Exit.
Changing One Touch and Speed Dial Numbers If you try to store a One Touch or Speed Dial number in a location where a number is already stored, the LCD shows the current name stored at that location, then prompts you to either 1 Press 1 to change the number, or press 2 to exit without changing it. 2 Enter a new number and then press Set. If you want to erase the number, press Clear when the cursor is to the left of the digits. If you want to change a digit, use left arrow or right arrow to position the cursor under the digit you want to change, then type over it. 3 Follow the directions beginning at Step 4 for Storing One Touch Numbers or Storing Speed Dial Numbers.
1. lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. press the store button
3. dial the number that you wish to store
4. press the store button a second time
5. press one of the numbers on the phone [0-9] and that will become the speed dial number.
6. make a record of the speed dial number and the name of the person it will call.
Then when you want the person on speed dial number 5, just pick up the receiver, get a dial tone and push 5. Thats it!
ps - kindly rate my answer as helpful. thanks
To Set: Do not lift handset Press FNC button Press the desired “One Touch” Key Enter number to be stored (remember”0” for external numbers) Press FNC button to save To Dial Lift Handset 8 Press desired One Touch key to dial
My Mom had this same problem. I found these instructions on Uniden's website (uniden.com) under the "Owner Manuel" section.
Here you go - good luck!
Using the Speed Dial Memory Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers (up to 20 digits each) in the speed dial
memory. To store number in memory:
1) When the phone is in standby, press [memory]. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number.
(To enter a 2-second pause between numbers, press [redial/ pause]. Each pause counts as a digit. )
3) Press [memory] again.
4) Select the speed dial location where you would like to store the
number (  to  ). You will hear a confirmation tone indicating
that the number has been stored. NOTE: • Storing a number to a speed dial location will overwrite the any previously stored number without warning. • When storing numbers into memory and the handset is idle (i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 0 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and then the phone will return to standby. Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby, press [talk], and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press [memory] and enter the speed dial entry ( – ) that has the stored number
you want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the
handset will beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.) Chain Dialing
The speed dial memory is not limited to phone numbers. You can store any number (up
to 20 digits) that you need to enter once your call connects. This is referred to as Chain
Dialing. An example is a frequently refilled prescription number. Store your pharmacy
phone number in one speed dial and your most frequently refilled prescription number
as another speed dial. To use, once you ring your pharmacy's automated prescription
line, simply press [memory] and the speed dial number where you stored your account
number. Erasing a Stored Number from Memory
1) With the phone in standby, press [memory] twice.
2) Press the number of the speed dial entry. A tone indicates that the stored number is
erased from memory.
Using the Speed Dial Memory
Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers in the speed dial memory.
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the memory key. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number; each number can be up to 20 digits.
3) If you need the phone to pause during the dialing sequence, press
the redial/p key to insert a two-second delay between the
numbers. You can enter multiple pauses to increase the delay.
Each pause counts as a digit.
4) Press the memory key again.
5) To store this number as one of the ten speed dial numbers, enter a
digit from 0 to 9. If there is already a number in that speed dial
setting, it will overwrite the previously stored number without
warning. You will hear a confirmation tone indicating that the
number has been stored.
NOTE: When storing numbers into memory, if the handset is idle
(i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 30 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and the phone
will return to standby mode.
Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the talk key, and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press the memory key and enter the speed dial entry (0-9) that has the stored number you
want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the handset will
beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.)
Emergency/quick dial numbers: Pick up handset, push store, enter the phone number (it will not call the number), push store again, Push A,B or C. hand up handset. Frequently called numbers, pick up the handset, push store, enter the phone number, push store again, push key pad 1, or 2, etc. for memory location. Hang up handset. How to change a stored number. just repeat the sequence. How to clear a stored number, repeat the storage skip step 3 (do not enter the phone number). How to correct an error while storing, just hang up and repeat.