Question about Washing Machines
The washing machine has recently been plumbed in, and the washing programme is working but the spin and drain cycle is not working.
Is it possible that the drainage hasnt been switched on?
SOURCE: Will not run wash properly
The sensor you are referring to could posslbly be the water level switch which controlls the level of water,and also. is a factor as to wether the washer will spin or not, it also is part of the heater circuit, so it has numerous functions.
I t can be found at the top right front of the washer, and is about 3" in diameter, and has a thin plastic tube going to it.
it could be sticking, there is no sure fire way of testing it properly, but you could try tapping it and blowing down the tube, it may solve the prob.
Hope this helps.
Plz rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
The most common cause of machines stopping mid cycle is not draining. Your machine should have a filter behind the kick plate at the bottom.
If this is not the case please post back for further assistance.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
I`ve just spoken with Bosch Product Advice service about this problem. This could be happen when door is open after programme has been started. I didn`t check yet is working.
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2015 | AEG Washing Machines
Nov 21, 2013 | Bosch Washing Machines
May 31, 2010 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Apr 06, 2010 | Hoover AI130 Front Load Washer
Jan 08, 2010 | Washing Machines
Nov 10, 2009 | Washing Machines
May 20, 2009 | Crosley CAWC529JQ Top Load Washer
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: