- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You get that message when you are using Hotmail or Windows Live Mail to send E-mail.
Click the hyperlink, and enter the characters that you see on the screen.
When successful, close the "success" window, and click 'send' again.
Are you getting any messages back stating a problem with sending to those people? It is possible that the ones who are not receiving your emails may have their anti spam settings set to strict. You will probably need to contact them by phone, and ask them to check their spam settings in their yahoo account. Sometimes if they do not have your email address in their contact list, it will block message from that address.Another possibility is that their yahoo.com email account is no longer active.
If you use Mail classic you will have "compose mail" to write your mails,
If you use All-new mail there will be a "new" button at the left hand side click on and start composing.
In all-new mail if your press the "n" button for a while on your key board it will directly take you to the composing mail page.
Once you are done you can press"s" button on key board to send the mails through.
Good luck ! if you think your problem solved don't forget to rate
Login to yahoo mail. There is a tab "new" at the top left corner besides "check mail. Click on new. Mail composition page will come.
1. In the "To" text boxe type the email address of the person whom you want to send mail. Multiple email address may be typed seperated by comma.
2. In the "Cc" text box type email addresses (seperated by comma) whom you want to send a carbon copy of the mail.
3. In the "Subject" text box write the summary of the mail you are going to write.
4. In the big sqare text box write the detail massage that you want to send.
5. At the bottom left click the "send" button.
You are done. A confirmation page will come after you have pressed "send". That's it.