Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
I changed my nokia lock code when i was drunk lol and can't remember what i changed it to, though it was my date of birth but doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me with this?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Nokia N70 code
Unlock Security Code using Memory Card
Steps to unlock ur sec code.
1. Off Ur mobile.
2. remove battry
3. remove memory card
4. On ur computer and plug in ur memory card.
5. insert ur memory card.
6. unzip the attachment file and place it to ur memory card
7. now insert ur memory card into ur mobile and switch on the fone.
8. now if it ask for code type 12345 and ur mobile unlocks.
9. Every times u restart ur mobile it will unlock ur mobiles security code.
Posted on May 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | Cell Phones
May 08, 2012 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 27, 2011 | Nokia 6020 Cellular Phone
Sep 21, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Sep 03, 2011 | Nokia 6600
Jun 28, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
May 26, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!