Question about Amana 22.6 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator with FrontFill Ice and Water
How do I remove the door TRIMS to change the decor panels?
1. Unscrew the philips screw at the top of the door handle and take off the cap.
2. Go to open the door and your knuckles will be touching a cover panel.
3. Release this cover panel to reveal the screws that hold the door.
4. Unscew the screws to release the door handle.
5. With the handle now off the decor panel can be removed by sliding it out.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2011 | Amana DRS2663B Side by Side Refrigerator
Sep 28, 2010 | LG LRSC-26922 Side by Side Refrigerator
May 05, 2017 | Amana ASD2328HE Side by Side Refrigerator
Feb 07, 2010 | Amana SXD524VW Side by Side Refrigerator
Dec 08, 2009 | Amana ARSE664BS Side by Side Refrigerator
Oct 12, 2009 | Amana ARS9266BS Side by Side Refrigerator
Sep 21, 2009 | Amana 22.6 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
Aug 27, 2009 | Whirlpool 21.8 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
Jun 25, 2009 | Amana 22.6 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
Mar 06, 2007 | Amana AFD2535DES French Door Refrigerator
Feb 13, 2015 | Amana 22.6 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
Jul 01, 2014 | Amana 22.6 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!