Question about HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Please use these instructions to solve this problem... If you have any other issues, you can access more support options from this page.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2012 | Epson T50 InkJet Printer
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 16, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart 4180 All-in-One Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
May 22, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i320 Printer
Aug 24, 2017 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!