Question about Car Audio & Video
The Bluetooth works perfectly, but I can't seem to import my iPhone address book into the unit. Any ideas?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I got a solution:
Jailbroken!! Iphone 3g FW: 3.1.2.
Mac or PC (addressbook on Mac or Outlook on Win)
- Sync your contacts trough Itunes with your PC or Mac
- Go to addressbook on Mac (or Outlook on win) and export all your contacts to a vcf file (Called Vcards in addressbook)
- Copy the vcf file to your Iphone (iphoneExplorer / SSH / DiskAid or other solution)
- Download iBluetooth (I used it from the Xsellize source)
- Set up you radio to PhoneBook Transfer (Your phone is not connected to the radio at this point)
- In iBluetooth browse to the VCards.vcf and send it to the Pioneer unit.
- It now says transfer done and the phonebook is stored.
Posted this because it took me days to get it working. Haven't found a working solution on the net.
Also transfering the phonebook from another phone isn't a solution because however the phonebook will be stored it won't be usable by your iphone. The pioneer registers the phonebook to a device so it's absolutely necesarry to transfer it from the actual iphone (or send it from a laptop with a spoofed BT-Mac that matches your iphone)
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
The CSV format is below
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Sep 17, 2009 | Palm Treo 500 Centro
Jun 04, 2009 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Apr 07, 2009 | Kenwood DNX7100 Car Video Player
Feb 13, 2009 | GPS
Jan 27, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
May 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2007 | Kenwood DNX7100 Car Video Player
Oct 19, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: