- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can'r fix games. All you can do is to ask for help with some Customer's Service and verify if your hardware and memory complies requiremente. Actually you should verify requierements before you buy any game
Step 1. Just go to your iPhone home screen, and find the app you want to remove.
Step 2. Don't open up it. Press the app icon for few seconds until it wobbles.
Step 3. Now you should see a "X" icon on the top left hand corner of the app. Tap on it, and confirm you want to delete the app. How to Delete Apps from iPhone iPad
Check the IOS Version that you are running. Use Settings/General/About... see version.
The current IOS is 7.1.2
The game may not be compatible with older versions.
If this is Up To Date, then....
1. Quit the Game
Double click main thumb button & drag game image up.
Actually... Quit all running Apps.
2. Delete App from Phone
Hold finger down on bad game App until X wobbles
Click on X to delete.
3. Shut iPhone down & Restart
Hold both buttons down for around 10 seconds.
(Top button and thumb button)
You should see the Apple logo indicating a ReBoot!
4. Open App Store & search for Game & download again for free.
This should take care of most corruptions of software during downloading & installing process. If it still fails or gets errors then send email to game developer. Quoting Game App, iPhone Model & the software IOS version that you are running.
Hope this Helps.........??
Would be nice to get a reply or if it does
There are many free apps on the app store especially games like Solitaire. First, open the app store. Second, select Top Categories. Then choose the category "Games". After you select "Games", you can either choose "Board Games" or "Puzzle Games" to download games like Solitaire.
In order for you to install games in your Samsung Star, you need to do the following:
1. Find/Search for the game that you want to download. (you can search for sites that would let you download games/apps for free).
2. Save the games/apps in your computer.
3. Connect your phone to your computer using USB or Bluetooth.
4. Select, "Mass storage" (make sure that there's a memory card inserted in your phone).
5. Find the folder where you want to save the games/apps (you can create a folder so you can easliy find the games/apps in your phone).
6. Save the games/apps.
7. Disconnect your phone from the computer.
8. Locate the file in your phone, when you open it, you will be prompted to install it.
Note: Only .jar and .jad files are supported byy this phone.
I HAVE THIS MOTOSLVR L7... WHEN I OPEN THE GAMES/APPS IT APPEARS "NO INSTALLED MIDLET SUITES" BUT WHEN I INSTALL JAVE APPS SOME APPLICATION CAN BE USED... BUT IF I TRY TO GO TO MY PHONE MEMORY FROM THE GAMES/APPS IT APPEAR "NO MIDLET SUITES INSTALLED" CAN U HELP ME FIXED MY PROBLEM WITH THE MIDLET SUITES... CAN U SHOW ME THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS IN PROPER INTALLING THE MIDLET SUITES FOR MY MOTOROLA SLVR L7..