Question about Motorola Spirit GT Pro (2 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Programming a Frequency to a
1. Press and hold down the Push-To-Talk
button while turning the radio on, wait for
approximately 5 seconds then release the
2. Use Scroll button to select one of the 8
frequencies. Figure 16.
3. On a Spirit GT+, press the Monitor button.
4. The current channel will flash, press scroll
button to change channel.
5. After the second channel is selected, press Monitor button again, current
frequency for second channel will flash. Figure 16.
6. Use Scroll button to select new frequency.
Exit Programming Mode - 3 Ways
1. Press Push-To-Talk to exit completely.
2. Allow the Menu time to expire (10 seconds).
3. Press Menu button to go to code programming.
Here is a link to the user manual: http://www.motorola.com/mdirect/manuals/Spirit_GT_User_Manual_E.pdf
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2012 | Coby TFTV1925 19 in. LCD TV
Aug 29, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 23, 2009 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
327 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: